We can solve many computer issues with the help of remote support software and a phone call! You don’t have to bring the computer to me or wait for me to visit you at your house or office. Remote assistance makes solving most common issues very convenient and quick.
Remote Support allows me to take control of your computer from my office. I can use my computer’s keyboard, mouse and monitor to control your computer as if we were sitting in front of it. This is all accomplished using an internet connection and special software called a remote client.
- Click the download button for your system it’s located on the upper right side of this page, the software will begin to download choose save, run, or open file depending for the option it displays.
- A notification box will popup and say “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your computer.” choose yes. The box will then disappear.
- Another box will popup then check the tick box to accept the EULA and Click the Continue button.
- Then give your support person the ID Number displayed and the Password.
- Not to worry the software does not install it just runs as a one time use and if you run it again when needed as the password changes each time keeping your computer secure from unauthorized access.